This Privacy Notice is only in effect for any generic information and Personal Information collected and/or owned by Terry Abstract Company, including collection through any Terry Abstract Company website and any online features, services and/or programs offered by Terry Abstract Company (collectively, the “Website”).
This Privacy Notice is not applicable to any other web pages, mobile applications, social media sites, email lists, generic information or Personal Information collected and/or owned by any entity other than Terry Abstract Company.
Collection and Use of Information
The types of personal information Terry Abstract Company collects may include, among other things (collectively, “Personal Information”): (1) contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);(2)demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender marital status); (3) Internet protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID; (4) social security number (SSN), student ID (SIN), driver’s license, passport, and other government ID numbers; (5) financial account information; and (6) information related to offenses or criminal convictions.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
• Applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
• Information we receive from you through the Website;
• Information about your transactions with or services performed by us, our affiliates, or others; and
• From consumer or other reporting agencies and public records
maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly
from those entities, or from our affiliates or others.
Information collected by Terry Abstract Company is used for three main purposes:
• To provide products and services to you or one or more third party service providers (collectively, “Third Parties”) who are obtaining services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you.
• To improve our products and services that we perform for you or for Third Parties.
• To communicate with you and to inform you about Terry Abstract Company, Terry Abstract Company’s affiliates and third parties’ products and services.